Classified as eligible for NZ SuperSuper Boolean Month Person Formula Included used 1 time
Value type Boolean . Default value false Entity person
How is this calculated?
To calculate this variable, the following input is used
- Boolean acc__is_receiving_compensation Is receiving compensation payment through ACC
- Boolean is_citizen_or_resident NZ Citizen or Resident
- Boolean is_nz_citizen New Zealand citizen means a person who has New Zealand citizenship as provided in the Citizenship Act 1977 or the Citizenship (Western Samoa) Act 1982
- Boolean is_permanent_resident Holder of a permanent resident visa
- Boolean immigration__holds_permanent_resident_visa Holder of a permanent resident visa
- Boolean is_resident Holder of a permanent resident visa or a resident visa
- Int total_number_of_years_lived_in_nz_since_age_20 Total number of years lived in NZ since age 20
- Int total_number_of_years_lived_in_nz_since_age_50 Total number of years lived in NZ since age 50
- Boolean veterans_support__is_entitled_to_be_paid_veterans_pension Applicant is a entitled to be paid veterans pension in a Pacific country
Where is this used?
This variable is referred to by these other variables in their own calculations
- Int super___eligibility_age The age the applicant will be eligible for NZ Super.
This is the formula used to calculate the value of super__eligibility
This formula is used for scenarios from the date 0001-01-01 onwards. More info on formulas
def formula(persons, period, parameters): return persons('is_citizen_or_resident', period) *\ not_((persons('total_number_of_years_lived_in_nz_since_age_20', period) < 10)) *\ not_((persons('total_number_of_years_lived_in_nz_since_age_50', period) < 5)) *\ not_(persons('acc__is_receiving_compensation', period)) +\ persons( 'veterans_support__is_entitled_to_be_paid_veterans_pension', period)