married or partnered as per Student Allowances Regulations 1998Student Allowance Boolean MONTH Person Formula Included used 1 time
Value type Boolean . Default value false Entity person
How is this calculated?
To calculate this variable, the following input is used
- Boolean student_allowance__has_a_spouse Has spouse as per Student Allowances Regulations 1998
- Int age The age of a Person (in years)
- Date date_of_birth Birth date
- Int age_of_partner The age of partner in a family
- Boolean student_allowance__has_a_supported_child has a supported child as per Student Allowances Regulations 1998
- Boolean student_allowance__partner_has_a_supported_child their spouse has a supported child, as per Student Allowances Regulations 1998
Where is this used?
This variable is referred to by these other variables in their own calculations
- Boolean student_allowance__eligible_for_basic_grant eligibily for Student Allowance basic grant
This is the formula used to calculate the value of student_allowance__is_married_or_partnered