Meets Young Parent Payment single person requirements from section 165Social Security Boolean MONTH Person Formula Included used 1 time
Value type Boolean . Default value false Entity person
How is this calculated?
To calculate this variable, the following input is used
- Boolean has_been_married_or_in_a_civil_union_or_de_facto_relationship He or she is not married but has been married or in a civil union or de facto relationship
- Boolean is_married_or_in_a_civil_union_or_de_facto_relationship He or she is married, or in a civil union or de facto relationship
- Boolean is_in_civil_union Is in a civil union?
- Boolean civil_union__is_in_civil_union Two people, whether they are of different or the same sex, may enter into a civil union under this Ac
- Boolean is_in_de_facto_relationship Is in a de facto relationship?
- Boolean property_relationships__is_in_de_facto_relationship in a de facto relationship, a relationship between 2 persons (whether a man and a woman, or a man and a man, or a woman and a woman)
- Boolean is_married Is married?
- Boolean marriage__is_married is married (marriage means the union of 2 people, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity)
- Boolean social_security__spouse_is_a_specified_beneficiary his or her spouse is a specified beneficiary within the meaning of paragraphs (b) to (d) of the definition of that term in section 157.
Where is this used?
This variable is referred to by these other variables in their own calculations
- Boolean social_security__eligible_for_young_parent_payment Eligible for Young Parent Payment
This is the formula used to calculate the value of social_security__meets_young_parent_payment_in_relationship_requirements
This formula is used for scenarios from the date 0001-01-01 onwards. More info on formulas
def formula(persons, period, parameters): in_relationship = (persons('is_married_or_in_a_civil_union_or_de_facto_relationship', period)) was_in_relationship = persons('has_been_married_or_in_a_civil_union_or_de_facto_relationship', period) spouse_is_a_specified_beneficiary = persons('social_security__spouse_is_a_specified_beneficiary', period) return (not_(in_relationship) * was_in_relationship) + (in_relationship * not_(spouse_is_a_specified_beneficiary))