Eligible for Job Seeker SupportSocial Security Boolean MONTH Person Formula Included used 0 times
Value type Boolean . Default value false Entity person
How is this calculated?
To calculate this variable, the following input is used
- Boolean jobseeker_support__below_income_threshold Income is below Job Seeker Support threshold?
- Boolean jobseeker_support__is_prepared_for_employment Is prepared for employment?
- Boolean jobseeker_support__meets_age_threshold Meets the age test for Jobseeker Support?
- Int age The age of a Person (in years)
- Date date_of_birth Birth date
- Boolean social_security__has_dependant_child has a dependent child (or children)
- Boolean social_security__meets_residential_requirements_for_certain_benefits Residential requirements for certain benefits
- Boolean immigration__is_protected_person is recognised as a a protected person in New Zealand
- Boolean immigration__is_recognised_refugee is recognised as a refugee
- Boolean is_citizen_or_resident NZ Citizen or Resident
- Boolean is_nz_citizen New Zealand citizen means a person who has New Zealand citizenship as provided in the Citizenship Act 1977 or the Citizenship (Western Samoa) Act 1982
- Boolean is_permanent_resident Holder of a permanent resident visa
- Boolean immigration__holds_permanent_resident_visa Holder of a permanent resident visa
- Boolean is_resident Holder of a permanent resident visa or a resident visa
- Boolean social_security__has_resided_continuously_in_nz_for_a_period_of_at_least_2_years_at_any_one_time has resided continuously in New Zealand for a period of at least 2 years at any one time
- Boolean social_security__is_ordinarily_resident_in_new_zealand is ordinarily resident in New Zealand
This is the formula used to calculate the value of social_security__eligible_for_jobseeker_support
This formula is used for scenarios from the date 0001-01-01 onwards. More info on formulas
def formula(persons, period, parameters): # The applicant residency_requirements = persons('social_security__meets_residential_requirements_for_certain_benefits', period) age_requirement = persons('jobseeker_support__meets_age_threshold', period) # income low enough? income = persons('jobseeker_support__below_income_threshold', period) # Prepared to work prepared = persons('jobseeker_support__is_prepared_for_employment', period) return age_requirement * income * prepared * residency_requirements