He or she is married, or in a civil union or de facto relationshipBoolean MONTH Person Formula Included used 1 time
Value type Boolean . Default value false Entity person
How is this calculated?
To calculate this variable, the following input is used
- Boolean is_in_civil_union Is in a civil union?
- Boolean civil_union__is_in_civil_union Two people, whether they are of different or the same sex, may enter into a civil union under this Ac
- Boolean is_in_de_facto_relationship Is in a de facto relationship?
- Boolean property_relationships__is_in_de_facto_relationship in a de facto relationship, a relationship between 2 persons (whether a man and a woman, or a man and a man, or a woman and a woman)
- Boolean is_married Is married?
- Boolean marriage__is_married is married (marriage means the union of 2 people, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity)
Where is this used?
This variable is referred to by these other variables in their own calculations
- Boolean social_security__meets_young_parent_payment_in_relationship_requirements Meets Young Parent Payment single person requirements from section 165
This is the formula used to calculate the value of is_married_or_in_a_civil_union_or_de_facto_relationship